Frequently Asked Questions

Can I change the name on my driver's licence with the Marriage Certificate the celebrant gives me on my wedding day? 
 No, you will need to obtain your full Marriage certificate from the Register Office. This can take several weeks depending on workload. 

 I’ve been married 3 times, will I need all of my divorce papers? 
 No, you will only need your most recent divorce papers. 

We have eloped and married in a registry office, but would now like to have a wedding service. Is this legal? 
 Your registry office wedding is your official service and you cannot have a second wedding service. The second ceremony will need to be conducted as a renewal of vows. 

 We met and married overseas, but would like to have a service with our family and friends present. Can we have an Australian wedding service? 
 People who are legally married to each other cannot go through a second form of ceremony to each other. Any Australian service would need to be conducted as a renewal of vows. 

 Can I include my pet as part of the ceremony? 

All ceremonies can be tailor made to suit your requirements. If you would like your pet included in the ceremony, and it is reasonable to do so, it can be arranged. It should be noted however that pets cannot act in any ‘official’ capacity, such as witness. 

How old does my wittness need to be ?

18 years and over.

 I am in a same-sex relationship. Can I legally marry my partner? 
 Yes, you can and I would be honoured to do your wedding.


Can I fill out my Notice of Intended to Marriage before my divorce is processed? 
 Yes, but you can’t be married until the celebrant has your final divorce papers. 

marriage celebrant on the Northern Beaches, MC 

Wedding Celebrant Sydney

Sydney Beach Weddings 

Italian marriage celebrant

Italian Master of ceremony 

Italian Northern beaches Marriage celebrant 

Elopement Packages Sydney

Sydney Wedding MC

Sydney Master of Ceremony

Master of Ceremony Sydney 

Sydney MC

Gay Marriage Celebrant

Same Sex Marriage Celebrant 

Beach Weddings 

Civil Celebrant Sydney 

Civil Marriage Celebrant
Elopements Sydney

Northern Beaches Elopements

Northern Beaches Weddings 

Metro Mirage Newport

Dolton House Jones Bay Wharf

Royal Motor Yacht Club 

Registry Wedding 

Italian weddings, Italian marriage celebrant

Northern Beaches Marriage Celebrant

Marriage Celebrant 

Sydney Australia NSW 

Sydney Marriage Celebrant 

Manly Marriage Celebrant

Dee Why Marriage Celebrant

Beacon Hill Marriage Celebrant

Cromer Marriage Celebrant

Narrabeen Marriage Celebrant

Collaroy Marriage Celebrant

Warriewood Marriage Celebrant

Mona Vale Marriage Celebrant

Newport Marriage Celebrant

Palm Beach Marriage Celebrant 

Avalon Marriage Celebrant 

Whale Beach Marriage Celebrant 

Bayview Marriage Celebrant 

Church Point Marriage Celebrant 

Ingleside Marriage Celebrant 

Terrey Hills Marriage Celebrant 

Belrose Marriage Celebrant 

Frenchs Forest Marriage Celebrant 

Forestville Marriage Celebrant 

Chatswood Marriage Celebrant 

Roseville Marriage Celebrant 

Balgowlah Marriage Celebrant 

Fairlight Marriage Celebrant 

Northern beaches Marriage Celebrant 

Hornsby marriage celebrant

Send me a message to find out more
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle

Sydney, NSW. Australia