Legal Matters for Overseas Couples

Australia is such a beautiful place to get married and easy to do the paperwork.


Follow these simple steps.

1. Download The Notice of Intended Marriage  form. This can simply be down loaded from

2. The form must be completed and signed by the authorised persons mentioned on the form.

3. Mail  the original  signed notice of Intended Marriage to me along with a copy of the birth certificates along with divorce or death certificate if if you have been married before.

4. Make sure this gets to me at least one month before the marriage is to take place.

5. I will send you a form with a few other questions which you can simply email back to me.

6. Once you are in Australian, we can meet and I can sight all ORIGINAL relevant documents, birth certificates , divorce certificates , final dissolution of marriage certificates and where applicable annulment certificates and death certificates. 

7. A few days before the wedding I will ask you to sign the Declaration of no legal impediment to marriage and answer any other questions you may have.

marriage celebrant on the Northern Beaches, MC 

Wedding Celebrant Sydney

Sydney Beach Weddings 

Italian marriage celebrant

Italian Master of ceremony 

Italian Northern beaches Marriage celebrant 

Elopement Packages Sydney

Sydney Wedding MC

Sydney Master of Ceremony

Master of Ceremony Sydney 

Sydney MC

Gay Marriage Celebrant

Same Sex Marriage Celebrant 

Beach Weddings 

Civil Celebrant Sydney 

Civil Marriage Celebrant
Elopements Sydney

Northern Beaches Elopements

Northern Beaches Weddings 

Metro Mirage Newport

Dolton House Jones Bay Wharf

Royal Motor Yacht Club 

Registry Wedding 

Italian weddings, Italian marriage celebrant

Northern Beaches Marriage Celebrant

Marriage Celebrant 

Sydney Australia NSW 

Sydney Marriage Celebrant 

Manly Marriage Celebrant

Dee Why Marriage Celebrant

Beacon Hill Marriage Celebrant

Cromer Marriage Celebrant

Narrabeen Marriage Celebrant

Collaroy Marriage Celebrant

Warriewood Marriage Celebrant

Mona Vale Marriage Celebrant

Newport Marriage Celebrant

Palm Beach Marriage Celebrant 

Avalon Marriage Celebrant 

Whale Beach Marriage Celebrant 

Bayview Marriage Celebrant 

Church Point Marriage Celebrant 

Ingleside Marriage Celebrant 

Terrey Hills Marriage Celebrant 

Belrose Marriage Celebrant 

Frenchs Forest Marriage Celebrant 

Forestville Marriage Celebrant 

Chatswood Marriage Celebrant 

Roseville Marriage Celebrant 

Balgowlah Marriage Celebrant 

Fairlight Marriage Celebrant 

Northern beaches Marriage Celebrant 

Hornsby marriage celebrant

Send me a message to find out more
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle

Sydney, NSW. Australia